With an increasing outlook on the value of customers, how can we customer proof our businesses and increase our offerings as we emerge into a recession? Can we change the way we operate to put the customer at the heart of the company to enhance our services and retain our clients? What will be the challenges going forward?
- How has the current situation affected your relationships with customers?
- What trends are emerging in consumer regulation?
- What are the customer concerns of 2020?
- How will customer-centric businesses affect the way we deliver legal services?
- Have digital platforms saved businesses during the pandemic? How do you service customers who do not have access to these platforms?
- A focused look on vulnerable customers; at what stage do we intervene? Has this threshold lowered? Will we see the FCA implementing duty of care?