Staying relevant in changing times – Vets v Fintechs
Defining the future for financial services business models is key for ensuring prosperity ahead of turbulent times. Traditional models and new emerging tech start-ups have varying structures, so what exactly are the differing approaches to the market and what is the optimal position for the future of the industry?
• What will be the business models of the future?
• What are the learnings from both traditional firms and new start-ups?
• Are the traditional firms adapting at pace?
• Is the rapid growth of tech start-ups sustainable?
• Are corporate governance and compliance challenges affecting growth?