Clients are faced with increasing challenges; global regulation, climate change and tech to name just a few. How do we solve our client’s problems and get a seat at the table?
- How do you spark the innovate thought process?
- Which teams do you include in the design thinking scrums?
- Is there a best practice for researching problems that are in need of a solution?
- What ideas have we seen emerge to help clients during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Firms undoubtedly understand the market, but do they fully understand their client’s requirements? Who are firms putting in front of the client? Is this process winning over clients and retaining their business?