Reputational risk is a considerable concern for firms in an era where an incident can quickly transpire into a scandal. How do you manage and uphold your reputation when populism and social media can be both debilitating and a driver for business?
- Lessons learned from the legal industry’s biggest scandals
- How have others managed reputational risks to their business?
- What comms strategies can you implement as a precautionary measure?
- Do you have internal clarity on acceptable standards and upholding a positive image?
- How do you handle a #MeToo scenario