The recent pandemic proved excellent client communication to be vital to business continuity and perhaps even strengthened relationships. How did firms bridge the interpersonal disconnect? Was better data and integrated technology the answer?
- What constitutes excellent service from a client perspective and how do you measure the impact this has on improving relationships?
- What does an innovative client service look like in practice? Did clients see more innovative client service delivery during the recent pandemic?
- Can you strengthen relationships by improving communication and utilising effective CRM tools?
- Can multifaceted teams integrate expertise to deliver diverse client teams?
- How do you reconcile the demand of opinions from clients and the risk-averse nature of lawyers?