Managing change for in-house teams is very time consuming, yet legal teams are consistently expected to work ahead of the curve with unclear guidance and very little data. Brexit, Covid-19 and data privacy regulatory updates are a few but not exhaustive examples.
Navigating this landscape whilst advising the business on a day to day issues is challenging and taxing. So how have teams navigated times of turmoil thoughtfully and effectively whilst avoiding burnout?
- How have teams managed risk and constantly changing regulation?
- How have leaders addressed external change and internalised this into their organisations?
- What are the skillsets that GCs have drawn on over the past year? Were any new skills developed?
- What are the ways that teams have futureproofed their business?
- Is there a way to legally and mentally prepare for what comes next?