ESG is on everyone’s radar, but are firms meeting the changing needs of clients? This panel will discuss what cuts through the noise, what matters most and what makes clients choose one firm over another to support them in delivering their businesses’ approach to ESG.
- Which ESG opportunities and issues are in-house legal teams focusing on?
- How is the GC role evolving within the remit of ESG?
- How well equipped are in-house teams to deal with ESG and where is external support most needed?
- How are In-house teams assessing and measuring ESG proactivity to make informed choices on their preferred partner firms?
- What are firms getting right with ESG and what do they need to do differently?
- To what extent do clients expect law firms’ external advice to be consistent with their own firms’ approach to ESG?