Cooley has hired Reed Smith life sciences partners John Wilkinson and Nicola Maguire to join its London office as partners. Wilkinson has been a partner at Reed Smith for nine years since joining from Bird & Bird in 2005, where he was head of the firm’s international life sciences group. His practice involves representing pharmaceutical and life sciences companies, and specialises in healthcare. [continues]
Also on TheLawyer.com:
- Slaughter and May and Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton have advised GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) on the sale of a £574m stake in South African drug manufacturer Aspen
- Blackstone Chambers is looking to hire up to 10 junior tenants this year after losing a number of its mid-level commercial barristers
- Jones Day plans to go where no international firm has gone before: America’s Motor City, Detroit. Here’s why
- Former senior partner at Israel’s Herzog Fox & Neeman is running to become PM in country’s elections
- Gibraltar set to become FIFA’s 210th member at last?