Lex Mundi, in conjunction with its member firms around the world, has published a new interactive guide, Lex Mundi Global Data Privacy Guide.
The guide has been developed as an interactive tool to help in-house counsel learn more about key data protection concepts and issues across the globe.
The Lex Mundi Global Data Privacy Guide provides an overview of data privacy legislation and key data protection provisions for more than 60 jurisdictions around the world. Topics covered in the guide include:
- Regulation of personal data
- Restrictions around cross-border data transfer
- Notification requirements and consequences for data breaches
- Regulation of electronic marketing
- Information on the privacy regulator
- Recent developments and expected reform
Its innovative format allows users to search for and download an individual jurisdiction’s report or compare data privacy provisions from multiple jurisdictions in a side-by-side customisable report. This guide can be accessed free of charge on the Lex Mundi website at www.lexmundi.com/lexmundi/Data_Privacy_Guide.