The Lawyer is pleased to announce that entries are now open for our annual European Awards. Now in its 10th year, the awards features 5 new categories and brings together more than 120 firms from across Europe.
Recognised as the benchmark of excellence in the European legal sector, The Lawyer European Awards will take place on Tuesday 19 March 2019 at The Grosvenor House Hotel.
The Lawyer European Awards have been rewarding and celebrating excellence across the European legal market for ten years. 2018 saw a focus on the growing importance of cross-border instructions to firms across the continent.
Entering and winning one of the 26 categories is a fantastic chance to showcase the achievements of your firm to the rest of the industry, as well as to position yourself as the leading firm within your region.
- European competition or antitrust deal of the year
- European litigation team of the year
- Global Firm of the year in Europe
- Most innovative technology initiative
- Global in-house team of the year
The ceremony itself brings together more than 300 managing and senior partners to network and celebrate the most successful firms in Europe.
“Being recognised by such a prestigious international publication as a top law firm in the region has reinforced our position as a market leader and because the awards have a great reputation and coverage, they have had a positive impact on the firm’s business and internal morale.”
- 26 winners taking home a prestigious trophy
- 300 attendees from over 120 firms attending the ceremony
- 200+ submissions from 135+ firms showcasing the best legal work from across Europe
- 25+ judges discussing and deliberating the entries
The Lawyer European Awards
19 March 2019
Grosvenor House Hotel, London
Phone: +44 (0) 207 7943 8132
International Business Development Manager
Phone: +44 (0) 207 970 4471
Phone: 44 (0)207 970 4612