This TUPE Club webinar answers five pension-related questions which often cause headaches on transactions and outsourcings:
- Pensions don’t generally transfer under TUPE, so what do you have to do about them?
- What’s the difference between an occupational and a personal pension scheme and why does it matter on a transfer?
- When might the 60 day pensions consultation obligations apply to post-transfer pension changes?
- What are the issues with “buying-out” (settling) Beckmann rights or other tricky pension benefits?
- What is protected person status and when do you need to worry about it?