By David Isaacson
TLT’s monthly law update on all things affecting social housing include:
- Charity automatic disqualification rules: changes to the law
- Government legal panel confirms the validity of electronic signatures
- Social Housing Green Paper: housing associations must adapt to “new norm
- Will the revised NPPF lead to more affordable housing?
- All supported housing funding to be retained in welfare system
This update shows the main legislative and case law developments and statutory guidance issued in connection with the Social Housing sector from the last month (August 2018) together with links to the relevant sources .
If your email address is registered we will send you an email to recover your password.