Khaitan & Co advised ARM Limited on the Indian leg of the transaction in relation to its acquisition of Simulity Labs Limited from Foresight Venture Capital Trust PLC for GBP 11.7 million. The core transaction team consisted of Rabindra Jhunjhunwala (Partner), Stuti Galiya (Counsel) and Arjun Bhagi (Associate) with assistance from the following:
- Anshul Prakash (Partner)- Employment aspects.
- Sanjay Sanghvi (Partner) and Surajkumar Shetty (Principal Associate) – Direct tax aspects.
- Nishad Nadkarni (Associate Partner) and Vidhi Kotak (Associate) – Intellectual Property aspects.
- B. Jain (Counsel) and Punit Bhuwania (Senior Associate) – Real Estate aspects.
- Subramanian Ramaswamy (Consultant) – Corporate secretarial aspects.
ARM Limited is world’s leading semiconductor IP company founded in 1990. ARM Limited is engaged in providing multimedia solutions, foundation physical IP and processor implementation solutions, IoT solutions, etc.
Simulity Labs Limited operates as a software company that specializes in embedded communications software and related server-based applications.