JOB TITLE: Customer Success Representative
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
BRAND: The Lawyer
About The Lawyer…
The Lawyer was established 30 years ago to provide the latest news, analysis and business intelligence to lawyers working in private practice, in-house legal departments and The Bar. Since then The Lawyer has become a multi-faceted global print and digital brand with numerous events every year. The Lawyer brand is recognised for its forward-looking content, senior audience and market-leading data products, and we are delighted to be the PPA’s Business Information Product of the Year 2020.
How You’ll Help Us Grow…
We are looking for a confident, well-organised and creative person to help our customers get more from their investment in our tools and services. You will proactively engage our clients to help them realise value from these products faster and foster higher levels of adoption and engagement, leading to greater customer satisfaction and account growth. You will gain an understanding of how our products are used, how they deliver value, and how they can be improved, and you will bring that understanding to inform future product development.
A Day In The Life Of…
- You will execute Customer Success campaigns by telephone and email into law firms, barristers chambers, litigation funders and technology vendors.
- You’ll be inquisitive and ask insightful questions to surface useful knowledge of how our products are used and valued.
- You’ll know how to extract testimonials and feedback to inform our marketing, product and sales teams.
- You’ll be commercially savvy and be able to surface opportunity by identifying and addressing unserved client need.
- You’ll be a fantastic ambassador and promote The Lawyer’s market-leading editorial content and data to senior stakeholders within law firms to drive consumption of our Content and Information.
- You’ll liaise with economic buyers to arrange and conduct on-boarding sessions for new clients.
What We Need You To Have…
- Personality; you can quickly establish trust and form relationships with new people
- Mental acumen; you are a natural problem solver, able to think on your feet and think laterally
- Persuasion; you can bring people to your point of view with a combination of hard evidence and soft skills.
- Organisation: you are self-starting and disciplined, able to manage your time effectively and methodical in your approach to tasks.
- Numeracy: you are able to understand data and use it to make arguments and tell stories.
- Tenacity; you can maintain momentum in moments of adversity, keep a positive outlook and motivate those around you with your high work rate, infectious energy and enthusiasm
- Curiosity; you are an active listener, constantly seeking to further your understanding of the market in which you operate.
Our teams will say you’re
- Confident when communicating both internally and externally
- A key player in the business and take great pride in your work and the business
- A stickler for detail
- Super organised and are always one step ahead