About The Lawyer…
The Lawyer leads its market in providing the latest news, analysis and business intelligence to lawyers working in private practice, in-house legal departments, and The Bar.
The Lawyer’s Information arm is recognised for providing forward-looking content and market-leading data products that help our senior audience see around corners and advance the business of law.
As a result of our continued double-digit revenue growth, we are looking to expand the team with an additional Account Executive.
What you will be doing…
– Inherit and grow a client base of legal service providers and vendors.
– Build fruitful relationships with key decision-makers within existing and new clients.
– Become a trusted advisor, applying insights from our data and content to discover and solve pain
– Assist the Commercial Director in setting budgets and Go-To-Market strategy for your territory
– Devise account plans and acquire industry knowledge that will help convert new business clients
– Negotiate cross-portfolio deals and drive new product adoption to increase overall account value
– Achieve and exceed monthly revenue and activity KPIs
How you will grow…
– You will quickly build your profile and gain a rich understanding of this exciting and lucrative market, both within the UK and internationally.
– With our market-leading brand backing you, you will enjoy unfettered access to your market, its biggest players and the senior decision-makers seeking to pilot their firms through huge disruption.
– As a key employee on a flagship Centaur brand you will be in the spotlight from day one. The Lawyer’s Information sales team enjoy top billing in every earnings call, investor day and company meeting. Not to mention the awards!
What we look for in you…
– Experience: you must have a track record of consultative selling to a professional audience, KPI / revenue achievement, and the ability to inform, challenge and persuade to achieve results.
– Personality: you can quickly establish trust and form relationships with new people.
– Mental acumen: you are a natural problem solver, able to think on your feet and think laterally.
– Persuasion: you can bring people to your point of view with a combination of hard evidence and soft skills.
– Tenacity: you can maintain momentum in moments of adversity, keep a positive outlook and motivate those around you with your high work rate, infectious energy, and natural enthusiasm.
– Curiosity: you are an active listener, constantly seeking to further your understanding of the market in which you operate.