The No5 Chambers international group advises and acts in a wide variety of international matters, including high-value and high-profile international litigation and arbitration disputes.
The team brings together skills gained over many years working around the world with major companies and organisations in both legal and commercial roles, and includes both Queen’s Counsel and former judges.
Our sectors of expertise include:
- Arbitration and trade
- Carriage of goods by land, sea and air
- Commercial litigation
- Energy sector
- Family disputes
- ICSID (International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes)
- International commercial joint ventures
- International property and development
- International sale of goods
- Investment disputes
- IP, media, and IT
- Planning and environment
- Regulatory trade work
- Sports law
- Technology and knowhow licensing contracts
- Telecoms sector
- Trade finance
This material has been sourced from the No5 Chambers website.