Overseas expansion and global alliances aside, this year’s China Elite report puts equal emphasis on the internal transformation and evolution some of the top-tier firms are currently undergoing. It will discuss how the leadership teams plan to improve firm governance, management and financial integration, which are of paramount importance for the next critical decade of China’s nascent legal profession.
Read our exclusive report to find out:
- The top practices in China, firm-by-firm
- Management, recruitment and financial trends in the Chinese legal market
- How these firms are adapting to changes in regulatory environment and client demands
- Financial performance including revenue figures and year-on-year growth rate
- The latest developments in the Chinese legal market
- Who are the country’s leading advisers on corporate work
- Last but not least, the report will highlight some of the most active advisers in areas such as M&A, private equity, capital markets and compliance and regulatory issues, as well as explore their innovative ways to nurture client relationships and grow client base.