A mix of senior in-house lawyers, law firm CEOs and business services groups leaders will make up this year’s judging panel for The Lawyer Business Leadership Awards.
The in-house lawyers on the panel include Angus McBride, general counsel at News UK and Maria Passemard, head of legal projects at John Lewis.
Clyde & Co chief executive Peter Hasson and Denise Nurse of alternative resourcing firm Halebury represent firm-wide leaders while the 16-strong roster also includes three chief operating officers from a range of firms.
In addition, key business services groups such as technology, HR and finance will be represented on the panel, which will assess providers’ innovation in legal services delivery across a range of areas.
This year there are 24 awards including four grand prix prizes covering the main areas of business services. The categories have been designed specifically to reflect innovation in a range of legal services suppliers and reward legal services professionals that have shown genuine innovation in terms of delivery.
For more detail on the categories and the awards, including how to enter this year, click here. The final deadline for entries is Wednesday 1 June.
A shortlist for The Lawyer Business Leadership awards will be announced on Monday 27 June 2016.
The final winners will be announced at on 28 September at the awards, part of The Lawyer Business Leadership Summit on 28 and 29 September.
The judging panel in full
- Jane Bradbury, head of knowledge & information, Slaughter and May
- Bruce Braude, head of strategic client technology, Berwin Leighton Paisner
- Martin Cohen, senior legal adviser, Home Retail Group
- Michelle Elstein, director of market development and strategy, Europe, Morrison & Foerster
- Peter Hasson, chief Executive, Clyde & Co
- Siddharta Mankad, chief operating officer and partner, Kemp Little
- Angus McBride, general counsel, News UK
- Sarah Nelson Smith, European legal director, Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Denise Nurse, chief executive officer, Halebury
- Bruna Pellicci, IT director, Ashurst
- Nick Salmon, EMEA chief operating officer, White & Case
- Natalie Salunke, European counsel, Enterprise Rent A Car
- Fiona Scott, finance director, Kennedys
- Wendy Tomlinson, head of learning and development, Taylor Wessing
- Andrew Wansell, chief operating officer, Boodle Hatfield