Walker Morris has announced that it will be promoting two partners and eight directors this year. The new partners have been named as Andrew Northage and Jules Harbage.
The promotion of Northage is the third senior appointment to the regulatory and compliance team in six months. He specialises in a range of regulatory issues, including financial services regulation, anti-money laundering, consumer protection, health and safety, freedom of information and data protection. Northage has previously been an investigatory lawyer and prosecutor for the Serious Fraud Office.
Harbage has been promoted to partner in the construction and engineering team, which now has four partners — making it one of the largest specialist teams outside of London. He has worked at Walker Morris for more than 13 years, advising on both contentious and non-contentious matters. He is known for his work in the energy sector.
Walker Morris has also promoted eight directors in key growth areas across the firm. These are:
- Amanda Mallon — trademarks and designs
- Robert Goldstone — commercial
- Elizabeth Wood — public sector and projects
- Harriet Swainson — banking, restructuring and insolvency
- Nick Lees — litigation and dispute resolution
- Rachel Hutton — banking litigation
- Jo Tindall — employment
- Alison Ogley — planning and environment