The April 2013 issue of Taylor Wessing’s Restructuring & Corporate Recovery Update is available now. The update summarises the most interesting recent legal developments in restructuring and corporate recovery.
- Letters of support and transactions defrauding creditors
- 12-year disqualification for individual acting as de facto or shadow director
- Administrators beware: dismissing employees in connection with a TUPE transfer may not be fair
- When can receivers claim remuneration, expenses and disbursements that have been properly incurred?
- Administration order refused in relation to a foreign company where no foreign insolvency proceedings contemplated
- Principles of interpretation are not automatically applicable between different versions of a document
- Damages for breach of loan and loss of security
- Court-appointed receivers’ duties
- Boot camp: types of liquidation under English law…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.