Data & Information E-Alert — 26 April 2013 - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard’s latest Data & Information E-Alert is available now.
- Cyber security update
- PhonepayPlus — further assessment of information, connection and/or signposting services
- Freedom of Information Statistics: implementation in central government
- Marketing texts require consent and details of advertiser’s identity
- Civil Liberties Committee rejects EU passenger name record proposal
- ENISA: new cyber security strategies of Austria, Finland and worldwide
- Assistant European Data Protection Supervisor’s speech at the conference on ‘The future regulation of personal data in Europe’
- Google fined over Street View data collection in Germany
- Clarifications regarding the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework and Cloud Computing
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) approved by House of Representatives
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.