By Nick Fitzpatrick and Patrick Mitchell
Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence is the global monthly publication from DLA Piper’s sports, media and entertainment group.
- Italy: product placement — rules and trends in Italy
- France: new procedure for moving a DTT channel from free to pay
- India and Canada sign co-production agreement
Internet and digital media
- Italy: YouTube — Telecinco 2-0. and in Italy?
- Germany: more detail around claims against ‘typo-squatting’?
- Google Vividown sets new rules on internet liability
- Svensson — when is it okay to link to third-party content?
- Spain: reform of intellectual property law — including the so-called Google news tax
- US: will you be ‘sorry for party rocking’ if you are liable for copyright infringement?
- European Parliament adopts Collective Rights Management Directive
- UK: public lending right scheme consultation
- Italy: AGCOM procedure for the approval of the guidelines for football media rights in 2015–18
- UK: new controls on alcohol sponsorship
- Italy: opportunities for DTT frequencies in the Italian market
- Australia: senate scrutinises state of scalping
Click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing.