InCredit March 2014 — market news - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has published the March 2014 edition of InCredit. According to a company press release, Paragon Bank has become the first new bank to obtain a banking licence from the PRA. It will be a specialist online bank as opposed to a challenger bank, according to reports.
- Paragon Bank launches under PRA new capital regime
- Funding Circle receives £40m from UK government
- Crowdfunding hits UK TV
- Santander expects car finance deal with Peugeot
- Iceland bank collapse brings new bill for British banks
- Airbus creates in-house bank to lend to customers
- Lloyds returns to profit
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.