Walker Morris has released its Receivership Update for March 2013.
- Getting to the true market value — a mortgagee’s responsibilities
- Where does a receiver’s liability lie following termination of agency?
- Office-to-flat conversion plans go ahead
- Government amends scope of section 106 renegotiation procedures
- TUPE and second generation outsourcing
- Suspension order overturned as Court of Appeal looks to the future
- Former OFT Head of Credit Regulation appointed to Regulatory & Compliance Group
- Walker Morris launches little green ebook of real estate
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.