The Lawyer today unveils a free look at the Asia Pacific 150 report in response to soaring demand for the wide-ranging study on the growth and development of the region’s fast-expanding legal market.
On Monday (17 June 2013), The Lawyer launched its inaugural edition of The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150, a 131 page, first-of-its-kind report that provides an in-depth guide to the region’s exciting legal scene.
The full research report comprises 150 exclusive in-depth individual analyses on each of the top 50 international law firms and the top 100 independent law firms in the region.
Due to popular demand, The Lawyer now offers the opportunity to view a sample copy of the report to demonstrate the level of insight that is provided in its newest and arguably most ambitious research project.
Register here to receive full details of the report, an overview of the legal market in the region, key league table data including metrics such as headcount, number of partners and number of offices, plus full profiles on key local and international law firms such as Clayton Utz, Dacheng, Zhong Lun, Baker & McKenzie and DLA Piper.
Here are just a few highlights of The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150:
- The full research report comprises 150 exclusive in-depth individual analyses on each of the top 50 international law firms and the top 100 independent law firms in the region – including headcount figures, number of offices, practice focus and the major mandates.
- The analysis also provides a critical review on how these firms have fared in recent years and their strategies to cope with the challenges of this dynamic region.
- A unique and compelling part of the report is its focus on the transformation and growth of the region’s largest home-grown firms.
- The Lawyer editorial team has gone the extra mile to obtain financial data wherever possible – such as turnover, turnover growth rate, revenue per lawyer.
- We’ve spent over 6 months collating intelligence on their partnerships, major lateral hires, organisation and management structures, as well as relationships with key clients and foreign law firms.