Paul Garland advises on all aspects of the protection, exploitation and enforcement of intellectual property (IP), with a focus on technology and digital media matters.
He has worked on many high-value and multi-jurisdiction disputes including UK and cross-border patent, trademark and copyright litigation, arbitration and mediation. Garland frequently acts on software, data, digital media and other technology-related disputes.
Garland is rated one of the UK’s leading IP lawyers and is regularly listed as a Leading Individual for Intellectual Property by Practical Law Company (PLC), The Legal 500 and Chambers UK, and as a Leader in Field in Chambers Global.
He became a Kemp Little partner in 2007, having worked at White & Case since 2000. He has been Kemp Little’s executive partner since 2011. He qualified in 1997 after training at Eversheds and has a degree in law from Manchester University (1993). Garland has a diploma in IP from Bristol University (1998).
- Patent, trademark, copyright and confidential information
- IP, software and technology disputes
- IP protection and enforcement strategies
- Digital content and data rights disputes
- Online brand management and protection
- Software misuse and over-deployment
- Digital piracy
- Cybercrime and theft of trade secrets investigations
Click here for more information on Paul Garland.
This information was sourced from the Kemp Little site.