NAIC 2013 Fall National Meeting - .PDF file.
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) held its 2013 Fall National Meeting on 15–18 December 2013 in Washington, DC. This client update highlights some of the developments from the Fall National Meeting that are of particular interest to many insurance industry clients.
- Reinsurance matters
- Corporate governance
- Financial stability (EX) task force
- Reinsurance captives
- Private equity ownership of insurers
- International insurance matters
- Risk-based capital developments
- Life insurers — contingent deferred annuities
- Insurer insolvency matters
- Valuation of securities
- Other matters
- NAIC corporate governance
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Debevoise & Plimpton briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.