Hogan Lovells has announced the promotion of 29 new partners, effective 1 January 2014.
The firm has more than 800 partners in offices across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
Collectively, the group of new partners represents each Hogan Lovells practice group:
- Seven in litigation, arbitration and employment including international arbitration, investigations, white collar and fraud and litigation
- Seven in corporate including corporate, financial institutions, private equity, real estate and tax
- Five in finance including banking, debt capital markets and infrastructure, projects and project finance
- Five in government regulatory including antitrust, competition and economic regulation, food, drug, medical device and agriculture and technology, media and telecoms
- Five in intellectual property
In addition to the 29 new partners, 38 new appointments to the role of counsel, of-counsel and consultant have been made.