Data & Information E-Alerts — 21 January 2014 - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- New campaign urges people to be ‘cyber streetwise’
- Safari users against Google’s secret tracking
- Nuisance calls
- ICO consultation — new approach to data protection concerns
- Privacy revisited: clearer icons, standards and evaluation of online seals are needed for online trust
- EU data protection reform — ‘long and winding’
- LIBE Draft Report calls for immediate suspension of Safe Harbor Agreement
- Urgent reform of EU data protection framework is essential for a connected continent
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.