Bristows has published its Up close and personnel newsletter for January 2014.
- New rates for statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, statutory paternity pay and statutory adoption pay announced
- Does the duty to make reasonable adjustments oblige an employer to make such adjustments for employees who care for disabled people?
- Is a belief in ‘democratic socialism’ a philosophical belief under the Equality Act 2010?
- Who can accompany workers to grievance hearings?
- New shared parental leave scheme — Q&A
- Was a care worker who believed that Sunday should be a day of rest indirectly discriminated against by her employer’s requirement that all care workers must work some Sunday shifts?
- Should holiday pay include commission?
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Bristows briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.