The Shipping E-Brief is a quarterly publication providing information on key legal decisions and developments in shipping and related business areas.
- ‘Time thereby lost’ under the NYPE off-hire clause: Court of Appeal reinstates conventional approach
- Assessment of damages for breach of contract of affreightment
- Court orders rectification of Charter Restructuring Agreement
- Incorporation of charterparty clause into bill of lading: arbitration or court jurisdiction?
- Destruction by fire not a mechanical breakdown under a laytime exclusion clause: Court of Appeal confirms Commercial Court decision
- Buyers beware: sellers’ right to claim for an unpaid deposit
- Damage to fruit in reefer unit due to alleged delay?
- Limited scope for challenging English maritime arbitration awards
- Contractual pitfalls relating to the Ballast Water Management Convention
- Maritime Labour Convention: are you a ‘shipowner’ under your charterparty?
- The recast Brussels Regulation: reinforcing the arbitration exception
Carriage of goods by road
- Carriage of goods by road: Court of Appeal clarifies jurisdiction provisions of the CMR Convention
News and events
- Two Ince & Co partners named in Lloyd’s List Top 100, 2013
- London new base for longstanding Ince & Co Piraeus office head
- New survey report: Ince & Co ranks highly for client satisfaction
- Deal of the Year win for Ince & Co at Lloyd’s List Awards Asia 2013
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Ince & Co briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.