InVest — February 2014: investments and funds - .PDF file.
The investments and funds section of InVest includes an update from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) post-implementation review timetable, the introduction of the Global Emerging Markets Bond sector, the European Union’s agreement over MiFID and more.
Contents: investments and funds
- FCA update on RDR post-implementation review timetable
- Fund allowing UK investors to buy into Chinese companies to list in London
- New investment sector launched
- EU agreement over MiFID
- Extension to deadlines re funding of credit institutions
- Corrigendum to directive amending Transparency Directive published
- CRR update
- Investors keep $6tr in hedge funds and PE
- FSCS figures reveal compensation bill for investment firms
- FMLC response to FCA CP13/5 on review of client assets regime
- Net retail fund sales exceed £20bn in 2013
- Feasibility study on approaches to aggregate OTC derivatives data — consultation
- EACB comments on ESMA’s ETFs and UCITS consultation paper
- Investment Management (Fiduciary Duties) Bill first reading
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.