Insurance and Reinsurance Newsletter: Italy — January 2014 - .PDF file.
DLA Piper Italy has published the January 2014 issue of the Insurance and Reinsurance Newsletter.
- IVASS — towards Solvency II
- IVASS — non-life long-term insurance contracts. Evidence of discount in the policy and withdrawal
- IVASS — change of rules for the professional proficiency of agents and brokers
- Claims made clauses: recent confirmation by the Supreme Court of Cassation
- Life insurance policies — right of withdrawal — EU Court of Justice
- The Supreme Court of Cassation on the difference between clauses that define the risk insured and those that limit the liability of the insurer
- Early decisions (contrasting) relating to medical liability following the ‘Balduzzi Decree’
- Non-pecuniary loss and scope of application of art. 139 of the Insurance Code — contrasting case law
- Public officials — ‘in-house’ companies — liability for loss caused to the public purse — a recent Supreme Court of Cassation decision
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.