Corporate News — January 2014 edition - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the January 2014 edition of its Corporate News publication.
- Deregulation Bill 2013–14
- Institutional Investor Forum to be established
- Audit Committee Priorities 2014
- Charges contemplated for late publication of periodic financial reports
- TUPE reforms in force on 31 January 2014
- A new Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- FRC issues report on auditor’s materiality judgments
- EU audit regulation and mandatory rotation takes a step closer
- Biggest accounting rule change in 40 years looms
- Audit quality thematic review: fraud risks
- The Small Companies (Micro-Entities’ Accounts) Regulations 2013
- Guidelines Monitoring Group sixth report
- CMA publishes guidance on approach to new powers
- Employee incentives round-up
- Changes to the Listing Rules to reflect new remuneration regime
- Autumn Statement — corporate aspects
- Event: fraud-busting for NEDs
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.