The Curtis renewable energy and climate change group represents governments, developers of renewable energy and greenhouse gas emission reduction projects, greenhouse gas emitters, electricity and credit off-takers, project lenders, and private equity funds investing in such projects and the sector.
The firm’s clients participate in a wide variety of renewable energy market segments including:
- Wind power
- Solar power
- Methane capture
- Ocean energy
The firm’s clients also participate in greenhouse gas emission reduction markets, such as the Kyoto Protocol, European Union Emissions Trading Scheme, and voluntary and regulated carbon markets in the US.
Members of the Renewable Energy and Climate Change group represent clients worldwide, throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia in all aspects of:
- Renewable energy project development, structuring and financing
- Developing and implementing government programmes to promote and regulate renewable energy development
- Climate change project development, structuring and financing
- Project registration and certification under the Kyoto Protocol and other programmes
- Drafting and negotiating Emission Reduction Purchase Agreements
For more information on renewable energy and climate change click here.