Our litigation and dispute resolution practice has extensive experience of successfully resolving increasingly complex and high-value commercial disputes across a wide range of sectors worldwide.
Disputes are both commonplace and highly disruptive. They can also be very costly. That’s why we believe in the importance of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms — they resolve disputes more quickly and keep costs to an absolute minimum.
We work with clients to ensure systems are in place that will minimise the risk of litigation happening in the first place.
In addition to our areas of expertise listed below, our lawyers have expertise in contentious trusts, professional negligence, product liability, and claims against directors, shareholders and investors.
For more information on litigation and dispute resolution click here.
- Click here to view Taylor Wessing’s work in relation to the Bribery Act 2010.
- Click here to view Taylor Wessing’s work on Litigation Funding.
Areas of Expertise
- Banking and finance disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Construction and engineering disputes
- Corporate disputes
- Employment disputes
- Financial regulation and compliance
- Fraud and corruption
- Insolvency litigation
- Insurance and reinsurance disputes
- International arbitration
- IP disputes
- Product liability
- Public law disputes
- Real-estate disputes
- Tax disputes and litigation
- Technology disputes
- Trust disputes