We advise on the legal and regulatory aspects of the intellectual property (IP), commercial and technology sectors in which our clients operate.
We have in-depth experience in managing larger-scale projects such as assisting in negotiations or setting up the contractual framework of commercial ventures. We also strive to assist our clients with ad-hoc advice and single contract reviews.
Our experience includes:
- Intellectual property — advice on and dispute resolution in all IP rights, trademarks, patents, designs and copyrights and domain names
- Franchising, licensing and distribution
- Communications’ regulatory
- Broadcasting and digital distribution
- Technology — outsourcing, transactions and dispute resolution
- Software licensing and development
- IP, IT and commercial law aspects of mergers and acquisitions transactions
- E-commerce and distance contracts
- Commercial agreements and general terms
- Privacy and data protection
- Consumer law issues
- Unfair competition
- Product regulation and dispute resolution (pharmaceutical industry, foodstuffs and so on)
Our practice area handles dispute resolution matters in close collaboration with the Dispute Resolution team.
For more information on IP, commercial and technology click here.