The Employment and Labor practice at Curtis advises US, European and multinational companies on employment-related policies and programmes. Our clients operate in a variety of industries, including energy, commodities, consumer goods, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, technology, media and entertainment and real estate.
The range of services provided by the group includes:
- Counselling clients on the full range of employment issues in the US, including general personnel and compliance matters, best practices and federal and state anti-discrimination laws
- Representing employers facing charges of discrimination and employment discrimination litigation
- Advising parties on employment-related issues associated with corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and downsizings
- Advising national and international companies on all aspects of labour law in Europe
- Advising clients on service agreements for board members, managing directors and employees and handling matters relating to co-determination
The group is led by a former chief of staff at the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
For more information on employment and labour click here.