Employee Incentives Update — September 2012 - .PDF file.
Welcome to the September 2012 edition of our Employee Incentives Update. The update contains a round-up of recent developments and case law in this area during the last three months. This issue’s contents:
- BIS publishes final proposals on reforms to executive remuneration
- HMRC consults on draft general anti-abuse legislation
- Draft legislation to implement a statutory tax residence test published
- HMRC issues response to Office of Tax Simplification report on taxadvantaged share plans
- Extension of Enterprise Management Incentive share options to academics
- HMRC guidance on market value for Share Incentive Plans
- Elections to be taxed on actual market value can be provided electronically
- Office of Tax Simplification publishes interim report on unapproved schemes
- Employee benefit trust settlement opportunity: HMRC publishes FAQs
- What constitutes a loan for tax purposes?
- France and Switzerland…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.