Doing business today presents a wide variety of data protection issues. For many of our clients, the data they hold is a vital component of their day-to-day activities, but with that data comes the responsibility of ownership.
We can assist our clients with their obligations in relation to their use and processing of the data that they hold.
In the commercial context we can advise our clients on the practical ramifications of the legislation, and in the employment context we can help our clients address the correct way to collect and use employee data, using suitably drafted policies and procedures.
- Data protection registrations
- Data subject access requests
- Privacy policies
- CCTV access and obligations
- Direct marketing
- Appointment of data processors
- Employee data issues
- Terms for the appointment of direct marketing agencies
- Transfer of data overseas
For more information on data protection click here.