This edition of snapSHot summarises some of the key legal and regulatory developments that occurred during November in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- Regulator’s Code of Practice for trust-based DC schemes is published
- New revaluation order published
- Pensions Ombudsman case (Smyth): employer sanctioned for failure to make contributions on time
- Regulator publishes updated guidance on auto-enrolment
- Pensions Ombudsman case (Tuttle): incorrect benefits quotation and duty to mitigate loss
- Consultation by DWP on the definition of ‘money purchase’
- Regulator publishes guidance for trustees on asset-backed contributions
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Stephenson Harwood briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.