Employee Incentives Update — July 2013 edition - .PDF file.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the July 2013 edition of its Employee Incentives Update. The update contains a round-up of developments in this area during July.
- New guidance on terms of reference for remuneration committees
- Changes to HMRC tax-advantaged share schemes come into force
- Impact date for employee shareholder status confirmed as 1 September 2013
- HMRC launches consultation on close company loans to participators
- HMRC issues guidance on tax on unquoted company buy-back of shares from employees
- International mobile employees — HMRC publishes frequently asked questions on new mixed fund rules
- Employee-owned companies — BIS issues model documents and guides to employee ownership
- Beware of relying on Enterprise Management Incentives share valuations agreed with HMRC for any other purpose
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.