Intellectual property (IP) is at the core of many businesses and is often your most valuable asset. At IBB, we are passionately committed to helping businesses develop a bespoke IP strategy to protect your property and build your commercial success.
Our experienced IP lawyers can help you to:
- Identify the IP that is being generated and advise you how this can be best protected
- Commercialise your IP and ensure that you maximise its value
- Protect your IP rights and advise you on how to avoid infringing other entities’ IP rights
We deal regularly with a range of IP issues including:
- Trademarks and passing off
- Design rights
- Confidentiality and trade secrets
At IBB, we also act quickly to protect your IP in the event of possible infringement, including:
- Patent infringement and validity
- Trademark infringement and passing off
- Copyright infringement
- Design right infringement
- Database right infringement
- Breach of confidence
Recent examples of work undertaken by the IP team include:
- Advising a manufacturing company on patent infringement
- Advising a pharmaceutical company on the research exemption in the Patents Act 1977
- Acting for a healthcare company in relation to a licensing and IP dispute
- Acting for an online pharmacy in a copyright and passing-off dispute
- Acting for a healthcare IT company in an acquisition
- Acting for a healthcare company in a trademark opposition
Our lawyers regularly act in cases in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court, the High Court and opposition proceedings.
If you would like advice on how to protect your IP rights, register a trademark or deal with possible copyright infringement, contact us now on 01895 207240 or email us.
This information was sourced from the IBB Solicitors website.