Hogan Lovells has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy, while 10 lawyers have received individual awards for their respective practices internationally.
The individual winners were:
- Marco Berliri, Italy, Information Technology
- Imogen Fowler, Spain, Intellectual Property — Trademarks
- Sebastien Gros, France, Insurance and Reinsurance
- Gonzalo F Gallego, Spain, Intellectual Property — Copyright
- Luigi Mansani, Italy, Intellectual Property — Copyright
- Francesca Rolla, Italy, Product Liability
- Michael J Silver, Maryland, General Corporate
- Damon So, Hong Kong, Construction
- Jon M Talotta, Virginia, Litigation
- Henry Wheare, Hong Kong, Intellectual Property — Trademarks
ILO is an online legal update service for major companies worldwide. The ILO Client Choice Awards recognise law firms and partners around the world for excellent client care and quality of service. To receive these awards, Hogan Lovells and its partners had to be nominated by corporate counsel.