Now that the details of the flexible shared parental leave regulations are clear, Hogan Lovells’ employment team is hosting a breakfast roundtable session on 8 May 2014 in partnership with My Family Care to take a look at the implications, practical concerns and strategic options for employers.
The session will give participants a chance to share experiences and discuss how best to prepare for the new regime starting in April next year, including consideration of:
- How the new rights fit with your strategic priorities
- What this means for the design of your shared parental leave policy
- What approach employers will take to pay during shared parental leave
- The pros and cons of continuous versus discontinuous periods of leave
- How to communicate the new right and policy to employees and managers