Eversheds Saladžius is sponsoring the ‘Integrating Social Sciences into Legal Research’ conference organised by Vilnius University Faculty of Law.
Set to take place from 10–11 April, the conference will cover the following topics:
- Law and science — relatives or strangers?
- How can legal discourse benefit from philosophy?
- Is legal foresight crucial for social strategic planning?
- Could supply chain management improve legal proceedings?
- The necessity of the anthropological dimension of law and state in modern jurisprudence
- The nature of modern competition law: between law and economics
- How sociological analysis can influence constitutions
- The presence of political aspects in the legal research on international private law