Taylor Wessing has released the April 2013 edition of Synapse, its publication dedicated to law for life sciences. Topics covered include confidentiality agreements, ‘pay for delay’ settlements and evidence when promoting medicinal products in Germany.
- Re-packaging of parallel imported medicinal products in Austria
- “Pay for delay” agreements
- Evidence when promoting medicinal products in Germany
- Patentability of stem cells
- Conditions for obtaining an SPC
- Entire agreement clauses
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.