Hogan Lovells has been named European Firm of the Year for its OHIM (Office of Harmonisation for the Internal Market) work by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) magazine.
Alicante-based OHIM is the trade mark and designs registry for the European Union. Hogan Lovells received the award at a ceremony at the Dorchester Hotel in London.
The firm was also shortlisted in the following categories:
- International Law Firm of the Year
- Germany Contentious
- Italy Contentious
- UK trade mark: Contentious
- Europe: Patents — High-Tech
- Europe: Patents — Life Sciences
- Europe: Trade Marks and Designs