Collyer Bristow and Forsters acted on a £100m development in Camberly, Surrey. The 242,000sq ft building, to be known as ‘The Atrium’, will include a cinema, bowling alley, restaurants, shops and 200 flats. Forsters represented Surrey Heath Borough Council, led by partner and head of the public sector group Smita Edwards. Collyer Bristow acted for developer Crest Nicholson, led by senior partner Roger Woolfe. Herbert Smith acted for financier Standard Life Investments.
Collyer Bristow and Forsters acted on a £100m development in Camberly, Surrey.
Job of the week
- Clifford Chance and Linklaters win key roles on £500m Blackstone deal
- Why AI will eat the law
- Raft of litigation heavyweights on call as SFO charges Barclays with fraud
- Osborne Clarke wins first spot on £50m rail panel
- Clifford Chance boosts New York office with two partner hires
- Morgan Lewis swaps Singapore managing partner after family feud
- Raft of firms advise on $13.7bn Amazon Whole Foods takeover
- Growth hits five-year high at Asia’s largest law firms
- Boies Schiller settles biggest case since London launch
- Ashurst real estate duo exits for Fried Frank
- My Pride Story: “I came out at 15 but worried about being open in a law firm”
- Best in Class roundtable: culture takes time
- DLA Piper trials open plan “exhibition space” ahead of office move
- Totum’s Tim Skipper: Are robots the answer to the next 20 years?
- Unicase advises on Kazakhstan Big Almaty ring road project
- ‘New financing problems’ conference, Lisbon
- Schoenherr advises IULIUS on Romania JV
- Khaitan advises Tasteria on franchising deal
- Khaitan advises Radius Sumer on issuance
- Khaitan advises UnicCredit on credit facilities