•Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw (MBRM) has boosted its London finance group with the addition of Elana Hahn as a partner. Hahn, currently an associate at Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy, will join the firm on 2 July. Dominic Griffiths, co-head of MBRM’s London securitisation group, said Hahn’s clients, some of which will be moving across with her, include the likes of Deutsche Bank and Citigroup. He addedthat these clients are a good fit with the firm’s existing list. In addition to Hahn’s appointment, MBRM has also taken on senior securitisation assistant Gina Hartnett from Clifford Chance with the intention of further boosting the finance team in the coming months.
Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw (MBRM) has boosted its London finance group with the addition of Elana Hahn as a partner. Hahn, currently an associate at Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy, will join the firm on 2 July.
Job of the week
- Clifford Chance and Linklaters win key roles on £500m Blackstone deal
- Why AI will eat the law
- Raft of litigation heavyweights on call as SFO charges Barclays with fraud
- Raft of firms advise on $13.7bn Amazon Whole Foods takeover
- Osborne Clarke wins first spot on £50m rail panel
- Clifford Chance boosts New York office with two partner hires
- Morgan Lewis swaps Singapore managing partner after family feud
- Growth hits five-year high at Asia’s largest law firms
- Boies Schiller settles biggest case since London launch
- Ashurst real estate duo exits for Fried Frank
- Best in Class roundtable: culture takes time
- DLA Piper trials open plan “exhibition space” ahead of office move
- Totum’s Tim Skipper: Are robots the answer to the next 20 years?
- Unicase advises on Kazakhstan Big Almaty ring road project
- ‘New financing problems’ conference, Lisbon
- Schoenherr advises IULIUS on Romania JV
- Khaitan advises Tasteria on franchising deal
- Khaitan advises Radius Sumer on issuance
- Khaitan advises UnicCredit on credit facilities
- Khaitan advises Grant Thornton on $4.5m borrowing